Saturday, November 01, 2014

More projects

Looks like it's been almost a year since I last updated! Truth is I've been very busy. I had the chance of working on awesome animation projects that will be in theatres next year if everything goes as planned. I unfortunately can't show any of the work yet, but meanwhile I tried to not let down my personal projects… which I did a little. -__- Gotta choose your battles!

For those who are wondering what happened to that Sky Roamer one shot comic, it's doing good and I should finish it beginning of 2015. (more to be posted soon!)

I also started writing another project which will be the one I hop on afterward. Here are a few preliminary sketches.

Cheers!!!




1 comment:

Heather Dixon said...

Glad to see you back! Lovely sketches. Looking forward to your upcoming projects ^_^