Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Crying for an update!

Toby, you are so right! ahhaha This blog has been a bit too much neglected these last months. I don't have much stuff to show now. Most of what I did last winter is held in my demo reel, which I cannot publish yet, I have to wait for an authorization.

But don't worry, soon soon! I'm freelance now!!! Since 2 weeks! Isn't that great? This is really exciting. :)

So, here to keep you waiting a little bit more, the front and back of my business card ^^ Hope you'll like it!

********

Je ne tiens pas mon blog très à jour! Le plus intéressant s'en vient dans pas très longtemps, quand j'aurai l'autorisation de publier mon démo reel sur le web. Bientôt bientôt!

Et puis, maintenant que je suis à mon compte, ça risque de bouger plus souvent ici!

En attendant, voici mon dernier design de carte d'affaire. J'espère que vous aimerez!

5 comments:

Mathieu Beaulieu said...

Moi jtrouve ta carte belle et cute... comme toi :)
haaaaww

Yahel TB said...

Moi je la trouve super mignonne!
Elle te représente très bien je trouve!!!

Unknown said...

Love the new look blog and, for some reason, the word 'illustratrice'.

Amélie Marcoux said...

gawwww, trop cute ta carte pinotte! cé vrai que ca fait très toi! heheheh

Toby Cochran said...

YAY!!!!