Friday, August 24, 2007

Sketches!


Bonjour bonjour! Désolée de mon silence, ah lala! C'est fou comme on peut toujours avoir quelque chose a faire! Me voila de retour de vacances et je dois mettre les bouchées doubles pour pouvoir rattraper mon retard.... Bref, entre deux jobs, voici un petit quelque chose!

****

Hey there, sorry for this absence. How come we can always be so busy? Back from vacation and now I have to catch upto everything I couldn't do. But I'm taking a small break to post you some small sketches.

9 comments:

bog_art said...

it is great you take time to post here.. nice sketches..

Tim Bye said...

Fabulous work Minini! Your work is really cool!

Javier Giangiacomo said...

You're an amazing artist, Christine!, congratulations for your work. I found you in a post at Francisco Herrera's blog. Keep the great work!!
Javier.

Unknown said...

I just read your post on IMAF about how you're going to spend the money you won in 2005 - that was many months ago now so I just wonder how you're getting on with your animation? I hope it's turning out great, animation is a big love of mine and I hope the end result will work out wonderfully for you. :D

Nunumi said...

Thanks a lot everyone!!

Smilie: Right now I'm still working on layout! I haven't animated anyting yet. Actually, I'm on the background drawing part. I drew more than the third of them. There is over 130 shots so lots of work there! But it's going faster and faster, as I have more material to reuse in different parts.

It's going slowly, since I'm working full time in a studio and some freelance stuff, but I will spend more time on this winter. Thanks for asking! ^.^

Meetch said...

beautiful studies!

M!

FinnFactory said...

very cute, like the lil guy.

Peter Palmiotti said...

I found out about you on a website...your work is so wonderful!

Peter Palmiotti said...
This comment has been removed by the author.