Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Sketchbook, first randomness.


These are at least one year old sketches I've been collecting. They are a selection of my favorites in the "old stuff" section. The rest is top secretly hidden in my oh! shamefull Sketchbook of Shame. These you'll never see. Unless some unknown alien forces take control of my body, or ,simply, I just went out of my mind.... which won't happen...

Anyway, first picture. I was trying to draw some original animal mixes. Must do that again, it was kind of fun. Please, don't mind the random superman.... -_-





Next one some character randomness. The guy at the top left was greatly inspired by 2D, the singer of Gorillaz. I'm kinda proud of the top right guy. He was supposed to be a basketball player... Could you tell?








Last one for today. Girlystuff! I have a colored version of the sitting fairy lost somewhere in my messy computer. Maybe I should try to find it.

Feel free to leave any comments, I don't bite. Thanks for reading down to here if you did. :)

No comments: